Payday loans with direct lenders may be a way to relieve financial pressure we’re under these days. What’s more, instead of going with the first lender that you find, you should get to know the essentials of payday loans with direct lenders.
Direct Payday Lenders Features
- You can apply for a payday loan directly online or on the phone.
- Interest rates tend to be higher than average for payday loans.
- The application will take you no more than a couple of minutes to submit, provided that you have all of the required information available.
- No credit check is required.
- Payday loan direct lenders don’t ask for any references, neither do they ask for proof of residence or recent bank account statement.
- While some of the above may seem too easy to be true, there are yet certain requirements for this loan to be met.
- Correct contact information.
- An active checking account.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years of age.
If you meet the above criteria then you can start searching for some reliable direct payday loan lenders. But keep in mind that there are many fraudulent lenders online who will charge you ridiculous interest fees, so be sure to compare at least three or four of them before you make a final decision.
Things to Consider
- Don’t believe in everything that lenders may tell you.
- Make sure you read all the fine print and clearly understand all the relevant points of the lending agreement.
- Double check if there are hidden fees of any kind especially in case you’re late with your payments by the due date.
Payday loans with direct lenders work best if you follow the simple though strict rules and schedule set out by the lenders. Don’t miss the payments otherwise you will be charged with additional fees or even have to face the collection agency.
Payday loans with direct lenders will never affect your credit score as long as you find a bunch of reputable direct lenders and do a thorough check of their policies and APRs. Do your homework and you’ll get out of your temporary financial crisis, otherwise it will never end.